I’ve been enjoying hearing from readers of Project Animal Farm and thought I’d share some of the recent notes:
- “I found your book by accident in our community library and it looked interesting, so I signed it out. And then I couldn’t put it down. In fact, I loved it so much I gave it to my mom and to friends I worked with…It changed my life!” – Lisa
- “Sonia – I have to say, ‘Thank you for writing Project Animal Farm.’ When I retired a year ago, I made it my goal to read every day…and I have…Your [book] is at the top of my ‘Best Ever Read” list.’” – Steve
- “I am a dairy farmer from south western Ontario and just finished your book last week…Thank you for raising some excellent issues and being so brave to do so.” – Jamie
- “I am in the middle of reading your book and [it has] awakened me out of my stupor and restored me to mindfulness.” – Ian
- “I am in the middle of your incredible book and…I am so grateful to you for putting the truth out there despite the risks involved.” – Tasleem
- “Thank you for writing this book! As I read it, I felt so many different emotions…getting in touch with them motivates me to do something about it, so thank you.” – Robert
- Wed, January 27: Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario from 7 to 8:30pm (Bagnani Hall, at Traill College, 310 London St.). Here’s a mention of the event in the Peterborough Examiner.
- Wed, April 6: North York Central Library in Toronto from 7 to 8pm (5120 Yonge Street).
- Sat, April 9: ImagiNation Writers’ Festival in Quebec City from 2 to 3pm at Morrin Center (44, Chaussée des Écossais).
- Thurs, April 14: Dartmouth College at the Rockefeller Center from 4:30 to 6pm (2 Webster Avenue, Hanover, NH).
- Sat, May 7: 1 to 2pm at Petrolia Library in Petrolia, Ontario (4200 Petrolia Line).
- Sat, May 7: 4 to 5pm at Sarnia Library in Sarnia, Ontario (124 Christina St. S.).