Thank you. Really. You made everything possible!
You helped my story reach others, and you helped change hearts and minds. I will be snuggling up with a book or two over the holidays, and I hope you will as well. If you’re looking for a present for friends and family, you can find Project Animal Farm here at a discount. You can see reporter Erin Ireland snuggled with the book below!
Also…it’s time for me to give YOU a gift! Ask friends and family to sign up for my monthly newsletter at the bottom of this page. The person with the most referrals by December 31st will receive a signed copy of the book along with some delicious holiday goodies!
And now, here’s what we accomplished together in 2015:
- Project Animal Farm was released in the U.S. and Canada as hardcover, audiobook, and e-book.
- I spoke to thousands of people over the course of 17 talks at conferences, festivals, bookstores, and libraries. You can view the list of events and their photos here.
- Project Animal Farm obtained a starred review in Publishers Weekly along with other excellent reviews. The book also has a five-star rating on Amazon.
- Project Animal Farm obtained more than 20 endorsements, including from Nobel Prize winner J.M. Coetzee; CEO of Whole Foods, John Mackey; philosopher Peter Singer; and scientist Temple Grandin.
- Project Animal Farm attracted a whirlwind of press. I did a TV interview and more than 20 radio interviews. Also, more than 20 papers and magazines featured the book, including Salon, Forbes, Vice, Boston Globe, and Huffington Post. In Canada, articles appeared in Toronto Star, Maclean’s, Metro, National Post, and Vancouver Sun.
There’s a lot to look forward to in 2016! Among other things, Project Animal Farm will be translated for release in Asia and will come out in paperback in the U.S. and Canada. Also, there’s a whole slew of events you can expect. Take a look at the calendar now.
You have my gratitude and best wishes for a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday season!