Sonia speaks on a wide range of topics, including oceans, the environment, food sustainability, healthy living, personal development, and literature. She tailors her message to her audience and conveys information in an interesting and engaging way, leaving her audience enlightened and entertained.
Sonia has spoken in front of thousands of people over the course of dozens of talks at major conferences, festivals, universities, and bookstores. If you’d like to get on her agenda, send her a note at email@example.com.
Testimonials by event organizers
- Sonia’s warm and friendly speaking style creates a spacious environment for the audience to engage wholeheartedly. She is a delight to work with—passionate, reliable, and flexible to organizer needs.”– Mike Farley, School Teacher, Organizer of the Ontario Association of Geographic and Environmental Educators 2015 conference
- Sonia is a great speaker who engages her audience on both an intellectual and emotional level. Her talks are very moving and inspiring.”– Margaret Wigglesworth, Librarian, North York Central Library
- Sonia is a very relaxed, engaging, and personable presenter.”– Barbara Bell, Artistic Director, Kingston Writers Festival
- Sonia masterfully weaves a story in between information, and that’s what makes her work truly amazing. ”– Randall Abate, Professor of Law, Florida A&M University College of Law
- 13 Apr : Harvard Coop (Cambridge, MA)
- 20 May : Lester B. Pearson C.I. High School (Toronto)
- 20 Aug : Farm Sanctuary Hoedown (Watkins Glen, NY)
- 11 Sep : Toronto Vegetarian Food Festival (Toronto, ON)
- 25 Sep : VegFest Guelph (Guelph, ON)
- 29 Sep : Kingston WritersFest (Kingston, ON)
- 15 Oct : Ottawa International Writers Festival (Ottawa, ON)